- Employee Code of Ethics
- Conflict of Interests
- Electronic Communications and Technical Ethics
- Misuse of State Telephone Service
- Minnesota Data Practices Act
- Procedure 1C.0.1 Employee Code of Conduct
State Employee Ethical Obligations
Selected State Statutes
Note: This list is provided for the information and convenience of MnSCU employees. It is not intended to be a complete list of all state statutes that must be complied with by MnSCU employees.
Table of Contents
Minnesota Statutes Section
10.47 Misuse of State Telephone Service
13.09 Minnesota Government Data Practices Act - Penalties
211B.09 Prohibited Public Employee Activities
211B.19 Penalties For Violation
Conflicts of Interest:
- 15.054 Public employees not to purchase merchandise from governmental agencies; exceptions; penalty.
- 15.43 Acceptance of advantage by state employee; penalty.
- 15.435 Airline Travel Credit.
- 16A.138 Officials not to exceed appropriation.
- 16A.139 Misappropriation of money.
- 43A.32 Political activities.
State Employee Code of Ethics:
- 43A.38 Code of ethics for employees in the executive branch; use of state economic resources.
- 43A.39 Compliance with law.
NOTICE: The purpose of this site is to provide general information only, and nothing on this site should be construed as legal advice.
The information provided on this site is not intended to alter or amend official MnSCU policy or procedure.
Links to other websites are provided as a courtesy. They are not intended to nor do they constitute an endorsement of the linked materials by Minnesota State Colleges and Universities.